Everyone has a birthday. There are 365 days in a year, and people celebrate birthdays on each and every one of those days. Since biblical times, birth stones have been used to represent different months of the year, and the people who are born in each of those months. We're proud to introduce The Birthstone Collection, a series of unique roses crafted with birth stones as the inspiration. And like all of our roses, each Birthstone Collection Forever Rose™ comes with an unconditional money back guarantee and a Lifetime Warranty!
We began introducing Birthstone roses in March 2020 and we've been releasing a new rose each month and announcing it to our Forever Club e-mail list. If you don't see your month listed, please scroll down for a list of substitute roses perfect for every month.
WANT TO GIVE A GIFT RELATING TO YOUR LOVED ONE’S BIRTH STONE? WE BREAK DOWN THE BIRTH STONES BY MONTH, TO HELP MAKE YOUR SHOPPING EASIER
Whether you believe in astrology, Zodiac signs or that those born in certain parts of the year (or during certain years) develop personality traits based on when they are born, there’s no denying that birth stones tend to hold a special place in our hearts.
That’s why the Forever Rose is a perfect birthday gift to go alongside any birth stone; no matter which month you’re celebrating.
JANUARY – GARNET
The birth stone for January is Garnet, which is usually a darker red gem. Often described as ‘living fire’, these stones range from rose red to a deep crimson color.
Representing inspiration and charisma, Garnet is fabled to bestow vitality on its owner. This makes January a perfect choice to gift your loved one with a gold-trimmed ruby red sparkle Forever Rose.
We have not yet released a Birthstone Collection rose for January. We plan to announce this in December 2020. Please sign up for our Forever Club e-mail list to be the first to know.
FEBRUARY – AMETHYST
The birth stone for February is Amethyst; a stone that may only be semi-precious by today’s standards, but was considered as precious as diamonds in ancient times.
Ranging from soft purple in color to a dark, powerful violet, it was actually considered a ‘Gem of Fire’ when it was first discovered. Amethyst represents fire and passion, creativity and spirituality; making is a great fit for our Purple Enchanted Rose.
We have not yet released a Birthstone Collection rose for February. We plan to announce this in mid January 2020. Please sign up for our Forever Club e-mail list to be the first to know.
MARCH – AQUAMARINE & BLOODSTONE
While there are two precious stones associated with March, the most common birth stone for March is Aquamarine.
Aquamarine actually comes from the same family of gems as the Emerald, the Beryl Family. It’s most famously admired for its soft sea blue colors.
Its color is calming, soothing and it inspires truth, trust and relaxation. In fact, it’s such a stunning color that we offer a gold-trimmed Aquamarine Forever Rose specifically for those celebrating a March birthday.
APRIL – DIAMOND
Possibly the most famous of the month birth stones, the birth stone for April is the Diamond.
Because of its rarity and infamous beauty, diamonds are a symbol of purity and innocence. It also represents strength of character, as well as a strong sense of ethics and faithfulness to others.
This is such a popular and important birth stone to celebrate that we had to make a gold-trimmed Diamond Forever Rose, since almost nothing else can quite compare to the shimmering beauty of diamonds.
MAY – EMERALD
If you’re researching May birth stones, then you’re going to come across one of the most vibrant stones of all – Emerald.
Representing inspiration and infinite patience, these gorgeous green stones also embody compassion, unity and unconditional love. Our Emerald Forever Rose carries the same kind of depth and beauty, which make it a perfect gift for your loved one with a May birthday.
JUNE – PEARL, ALEXANDRITE & MOONSTONE
Though there may be three stones associated with June, the most commonly celebrated June birth stone is Pearl.
These highly prized gems are actually formed within the shell of a pearl oyster, and they are fabled to attract wealth and luck.
And you’re in luck too! Because to celebrate these precious pearls, we’ve created a special Champagne Pearl Forever Rose, which is sure to please anyone!
JULY – RUBY
Though not usually as dark as Garnet stones, Ruby is just as beautiful as a softer shade of red. So it’s no surprise that it became the birth stone for July.
No matter what their birthday, if your loved one is a fan of Beauty and the Beast, our red Enchanted Forever Rose is a gift they’ll cherish for years to come. Or, our classic Ruby Red Sparkle Forever Rose is a great choice.
AUGUST – PERIDOT
If Ruby is a softer shade of Garnet, than Peridot does the same for Emerald. This amazing positive energy precious green stone is quite popular since becoming the birth stone for August.
Representing abundance and honouring love, Peridot is supposed to expand one’s ability to receive positive energy from the universe in all levels of life.
This makes it a perfect comparison to our Peridot Sparkle Forever Rose.
SEPTEMBER – SAPPHIRE
The birth stone for September is Sapphire, which is not only a birth stone, but also a gem sometimes used in an engagement ring.
As a stone, it represents wisdom, virtue and good fortune. And when it’s used in an engagement ring, it means sincerity and faithfulness, as well.
You loved one will consider themselves in good fortune, when you choose to give them a Sapphire Sparkle Forever Rose on their special day!
OCTOBER – OPAL & TOURMALINE
Known for its association with love, desire and passion, Opal is usually considered the October birth stone.
It’s also said that Opal can act as an emotional stabilizer for its owner. With that in mind, we think our frozen white sparkle Forever Rose perfectly captures the same beauty and energy.
NOVEMBER – CITRINE & TOPAZ
Though there are technically two stones used as the birth stone in November, Citrine tends to be the most popular.
Its vibrant, warm and comforting color gives it a uniquely sunny appearance. Despite representing birthdays late in the year, it’s said Citrine can stimulate our chakras like the sunlight of spring.
What better way to share that warmth than by giving your loved one a rose gold dipped Forever Rose?
We have not yet released a Birthstone Collection rose for November. We plan to announce this in the middle of October 2020. Please sign up for our Forever Club e-mail list to be the first to know.
DECEMBER – TANZANITE, ZIRCON & TURQUOISE
The only other month to have three stones associated with it, the preferred birth stone for December may change from one person to another, but one constant is clear – December is all about blue.
Winter, snow, ice and cold. All these things make an appearance during the holiday season, so it’s no surprise the colors are associated with wisdom, dignity, friendship and serenity.
What better way to celebrate all these stunning shades of blue than with our gold-trimmed frozen blue Forever Rose?
We have not yet released a Birthstone Collection rose for December. We plan to announce this in mid-November 2020. Please sign up for our Forever Club e-mail list to be the first to know.
No matter the month or the birth stones you want to celebrate, there’s a Forever Rose for every occasion! Order one today, and your loved one’s next birthday will be one they enjoy remembering for the rest of their life.
WHY CHOOSE THE FOREVER ROSE:
- Our Gold Trimmed Forever Roses are carefully selected at the peak of their beauty and perfectly preserved in a durable lacquer shell to preserve the detail of the rose. Next, they are dipped and plated in pure 24K Gold to create a breathtaking masterpiece for your lifetime enjoyment. Creating each Gold Rose is a time consuming process with over 65 meticulous steps and seven days of hand work by skilled artisans and technicians.
- Our Roses make a great gift for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Birthdays, Weddings, Christmas, or any occasion that warrants such a unique and precious gift. A great way to show somebody that you really care! Each rose comes complete in a decorative gift box and a fact sheet telling the story of The Forever Rose™.
- The Rose has long been a symbol of love, beauty and emotion. It has been immortalized for centuries in the art and literature of many cultures. It is, to the world, what gold, silver & platinum are to the realm of precious metals. These timeless symbols of richness and beauty have been perfectly combined to create the elegant Forever Rose!
~ The Story of The Forever Rose ~
· The Rose has long been a symbol of love, beauty and emotion. It has been immortalized for centuries in the art and literature of many cultures. It is, to the world, what gold, silver & platinum are to the realm of precious metals. These timeless symbols of richness and beauty have been perfectly combined in our elegant roses.
· A real rose carefully selected for quality and shape, then sized and preserved in a durable lacquer shell at the peak of its beauty and plated in rich 24K Gold, Silver or Platinum for your lifetime pleasure and enjoyment.
· With over 65 steps and seven days of hand work by skilled artisans and technicians, each Forever Rose™ is one-of-a-kind, unique and everlasting, like your love.
· The perfect gift for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Birthdays, Weddings, Christmas, or any occasion that warrants such a unique and precious gift. A wonderful way to show someone special that your love will last forever.